Auction Terms & Conditions Terms and Conditions Please, read & understand ALL of our terms & conditions before bidding. Thank You.
All registering bidders agree for Walt Cade Auctions or it's subsdaries to use phone numbers and emails for future notifications of auctions, via phone robot call or email campaigns.
1. A BUYERS PREMIUM will apply to each item unless declared otherwise. All vehicles and titled property must be paid for with a cashiers check, cash or credit card. No personal checks. There is a $14.00 registration charge on each vehicle for title transfer.
2. All items are offered for sale as is, where is and no special warranty or guarantee is made or implied as to condition, authenticity or era of any described item. All items are offered for sale to the highest bidder and the bidders must establish to their own satisfaction the authenticity and condition before bidding. All sales are final, no refunds, no exceptions, NO CHARGE BACKS
3. Auction sales are strictly for cash, cashier's check or personal check with prior approval , Visa, Master Card, or Debit Card. All sales are final at the close of the auction.
4. BIDDING ONLINE ONLY. We accept only bidding online. If you do not have access to a computer but wish to bid the auction company will create an account for you and bid on your behalf .
5. All items purchased by the successful bidder must be paid for on THURSDAY after the day of sale. Items purchased must be removed on the day of purchase unless other arrangements have been made.
6. The highest bidder will prevail. The Auctioneer reserves the right to refuse any bid not believed to be in good faith. Should any disputes arise between bidders the decision of the Auctioneer in the exercise of judgement as to the successful bidder will be final.
7. All items offered for sale in this auction will be offered for sale by auction only and there are no presales.
8. The Auctioneer or Auction House assumes no responsibility for errors in the catalog, advertising or on the part of the bidder.
9. Texas Sales Tax is payable by all buyers liable to tax. All Dealers must provide a valid resale number upon registration and fill out a Texas Resale Card prior to bidding for Tax Exempt Status.
10. Consignors are not allowed to bid on their own merchandise or have any agent bid on their behalf. If the Auctioneer recognizes such bidding or is advised of the same he may withdraw any or all lots consigned by the offender and will publicly recognize that consignor.
11: Bidding Notice Questions about an item or the website? We're available! Call (903-738-7821)
13. Payment Info Payment Types accepted: Cash, Check, Visa/Mastercard , PayPal
14. Unless otherwise stated, Shipping/Pickup will be limited to "assist" only. We will not package or ship, however, we will accomodate you in shipping arrangements.
15. THE ACCEPTANCE OF HIGH BID BY THE AUCTIONEER CONSTITUTES A LEGAL AND BINDING CONTRACT WITH THE BUYER AND ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE UNDER TEXAS STATE LAW.