Auction Terms & Conditions General Terms and Conditions unless stated elsewhere Please, read & understand ALL of our terms & conditions before bidding. Thank You.
* Buyer's premium as posted on this auction. All vehicles and titled property must be paid for with a Cashiers Check, Wire Transfer, Cash or credit card. No personal checks.
* We use a soft close method of closing. If any bid is within the last 3 minutes of auction close, bidding on that lot will be extended by 3 minutes.
* All items are offered for sale as is, where is and no special warranty or guarantee is made or implied as to condition, authenticity or era of any described item. All items are offered for sale to the highest bidder and the bidders must establish to their own satisfaction the authenticity and condition before bidding. All sales are final, no refunds, no exceptions, NO CHARGE BACKS
* Auction sales are strictly for cash, wire, cashier's check or personal check with prior approval , Visa, Master Card, or Debit Card. All sales are final at the close of the auction. Cash, Cashier's Check or Wire are the only accepted forms of payment on any vehicle. ( No Credit or Debit cards acceptred on any vehicle)
Auctioneer may require Cash Cashier's Check or Wire for any invoice that totals over $500.
* All items purchased by the successful bidder must be paid for on day after the day of sale, Unless otherwise specified.
* The highest bidder will prevail. The Auctioneer reserves the right to refuse any bid not believed to be in good faith. Should any disputes arise between bidders the decision of the Auctioneer in the exercise of judgement as to the successful bidder will be final.
* All items offered for sale in this auction will be offered for sale by auction only and there are no presales.
* The Auctioneer or Auction House assumes no responsibility for errors in the catalog, advertising or on the part of the bidder.
* Sales Tax and Farm Exemption: Please forward in advance sales tax exemption information, go to www.WaltCadeAuctions.com/salestax.htm . Farm Exemptions will not be accepted for non farm related items. No exemptions will be accepted after auction close. No exemptions accepted on pickup day.
* Unless otherwise stated, Shipping/Pickup will be limited to "assist" only. We will not package or ship, however, we will accomodate you in shipping arrangements. Any item not picked up within the 48 hour pickup time fame will incure a $10 per day storage charge per lot.
* Technology Issues: Bidders should be warned not to wait until the last minute to bid. We have no control over Internet and Technology Issues, and Walt Cade Auctions is not responsible for any issues arising from such problems. We reserve the right to "pause" any online auction in such cases of an outage or systems go down wthout notice as such decisions may be made on a moments notice.
* All registering bidders agree for Walt Cade Auctions or it's subsdaries to use phone numbers and emails for future notifications of auctions, via phone robot call or email campaigns.
* THE ACCEPTANCE OF HIGH BID BY THE AUCTIONEER CONSTITUTES A LEGAL AND BINDING CONTRACT WITH THE BUYER AND ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE UNDER TEXAS STATE LAW.
Announcements and disclosure, including all sections copyright © Walt Cade Auctions. © All rights reserved
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms